Twelve things I intend to accomplish in 2012:
1. Take the LSAT again (maybe?) and apply to law schools.
2. Get my motorcycle license.
4. Visit one new state or country: August
5. Get better at Photoshop and Illustrator.
6. Find more interesting and fulfilling work: January 30
7. Play soccer in a park.
9. Organize our
finances (March 24), paperwork, and belongings.
11. Contribute significantly to my community in a tangible way.
12. Read a book in my hammock in my backyard: April 12
Hi! I'm Emily. This is my blog.
Tags12 in 2012 2012 2013 babies benjamin blogging books career community garden community organizing concert family feminism fitness food friends friendship garden gender grr holiday how-to instagram internship life life lists marriage meta music nail art navel-gazing neighbors paleo pomona recipe recipes social justice television travel update wedding whole30 women wtf yay